Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A new Template to highlight a solo photo!

Hi, Dolores here today to share a template that will put a lovely spotlight on one of your favorite photos.  This sketch with its graceful lines of paper will bring the viewer eyes right to the center of interest, your photo, and still give you lots of room for creativity.  Here is my sketch.


Here is my layout that I created with the template.  I used a kit with lots of brights and warm fall colors called "Summer Fades" by Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens to give this layout life.


For our paper scrapbookers I put the basic background pieces in the image below so you can print and trace the shapes.


For our digi scrappers you can download the PhotoShop template at either of the file sharing sites below.  Enjoy!!

MediaFire:  ds-template-26.psd



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The colors are great and I love anything with polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolores, I love the colours in your layout. your template is gorgeous too - definitely one I will use one day. Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this template...
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for this beautiful template!
    I choosed it for the template challenge of Digital Scrapbook Art in January 2013.

    Best wishes to all of you for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for the nice template and a healthy and prosperous New Year 2013 for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful template

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely Template.I've created a page with it :)
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1723159&title=rossidesigns-beautiful-girl&cat=9887

    ReplyDelete