Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Changes for IFS!

Hey all, as you may have noticed, things are different looking here at Ideas for Scrapbookers. I started this blog in 2009 with a few contributors and the blog took off! I was so inspired by the different styles and projects, it made me step out of my comfort zone at time! After five wonderful years with SO inspiration and ideas from various contributors, I have decided to make IFS my own blog. I am definitely keeping all of the ideas archived for you to see and use. First I wanted to thank ALL of the contributors who made IFS what it is today!
The last group of contributors did such an amazing job with ideas and projects, I just wanted to say thank you to all of them. Please visit their blogs (and gallery) here and make sure you follow them so you can keep up with what they are doing!!

Cathy Dippolito
Cindy deRosier
Dolores Schaeffer
Gael Spence
Lesley Walker
Sharon Fritchman
Tanya Ham

Thanks all!
Pam

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Pam, for giving me the opportunity to contribute to your blog. I really was honored to be a part of such a wonderful team! I wish you much success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried when I started reading this post that you were stopping but delighted to see that you'll continue with this wonderful webblog. Thanks for bringing us the inspiration to keep up with our scrapbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam it has been wonderful to work with you all these years. Thank you for sharing your talent and inspiration. I learned so much from you and each of the contributors here, as well as some of our readers. The best thing that came from this journey by far, is your friendship. Keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Pam! I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to be a Contributing Artist here at IFS. I look forward to seeing your amazing creations here! ;) Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete