Sunday, September 14, 2014

Three Fall Page Ideas & Free Cutting File

Today I am going to be sharing a few of my creations using the BRAND NEW Scrumptious Collection. I created three layouts with this fun, bright, and festive collection. I remember when Heidi first showed me Scrumptious, I was so excited to CREATE layouts with it! My first page is called "The Patch." I got this inspiration for this one from sort of a corn maze. Well, a very symmetric one at that ;) . I love combining patterned paper to create my own patterns. The Scrumptious collection is JUST perfect for this page! Take a peek! 

Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts Scrumptious The Patch  

Supply List: Chickaniddy Scrumptious: Autumn Haze/ sc14os06, Back to School/ sc14os04, Corn on the Cob/ sc14os12, Family and Friends/ sc14os08, Frolic in the Leaves/ sc14os11, Home Sweet Home/ sc14os02 , New Harvest/ sc14os10, Nutmeg/ sc14os07, Pumpkin Spice/ sc14os03; Scrumptious Embellishments: Alpha Sticker/ sc14eb02; Illustration Stickers/ sc14eb01; Journal Tag/ sc14eb03; Mini Brads/ sc14eb08; Mini Sticker Banners/ 14eb05; Mini Sticker Embellishments/ sc14eb07; Mini Sticker Tags/ sc14eb06. 


 Next, I created this fun fall layout of my family celebrating Halloween last year. Again,you will see that I love to use TONS of patterned papers together (and sewing too). In this layout and then one above I specifically created this layout to feature those AWESOME brads! I love the way they pop on a page. My favorite thing about Scrumptious collection is everything is coordinated so well. It is easy to combine the papers without getting that cluttered look! Here is my second page.


 Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts Scrumptious October Layout  

Supply List: Chickaniddy Scrumptious: Autumn Haze/ sc14os06, Back to School/ sc14os04, Corn on the Cob/ sc14os12, Family and Friends/ sc14os08, Frolic in the Leaves/ sc14os11, Home Sweet Home/ sc14os02 , New Harvest/ sc14os10, Nutmeg/ sc14os07; Scrumptious Embellishments: Die Cut Tags/sc14eb04; Illustration Stickers/ sc14eb01; Mini Brads/ sc14eb08; Mini Sticker Banners/ 14eb05; Mini Sticker Sentiments/ sc14eb07Mini Sitcker Embellishments/ sc14eb07; Mini Sticker Tags/ sc14eb06. 



On to my third page which I created a cut file for. This shape sort of reminds me of a spider web so when I created it, I had that in mind. The Scrumptious papers fit into this design so well. You can see how well the colors of the collection make the colors of my photos pop! How cool is that. I hope you will like our 2nd giveaway. A free cutting file I created. Simply click on the link below and download.


Pam Callaghan Chickaniddy Crafts Scrumptious My Smile Layout 

Supply List: Chickaniddy Scrumptious: Autumn Haze/ sc14os06, Check Please/ sc14os09, Corn on the Cob/ sc14os12, Fall Bouquet/ sc14os01; Family and Friends/ sc14os08, Frolic in the Leaves/ sc14os11, Home Sweet Home/ sc14os02 , New Harvest/ sc14os10, Nutmeg/ sc14os07, Pumpkin Spice/ sc14os03; Scrumptious Embellishments: Illustration Stickers/ sc14eb01; Journal Tag/ sc14eb03; Mini Sticker Banners/ 14eb05; Mini Sticker Embellishments/ sc14eb07; Mini Sticker Sentiments/ sc14eb07; Mini Sticker Tags/ sc14eb06.  



FREE CUTTING files in .svg and .studio  
Hexagon Layers SVG file 
and the Hexagon Layers SILHOUETTE file  


Thanks for stopping by today.
Pam

5 comments:

  1. You're a master at combining patterned papers! Fabulous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all 3 layouts-thanks for the SVG file! Plan to use it exactly as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok -- this is my second try at leaving a comment - sorry if it's a duplicate. Thank you for the cut file - it's awesome and so versatile. I love your layouts - you have a great eye for combining patterns and colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Pam! These pages are amazing! I especially love the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layouts, Pam!! I love your creativity creating the hexagon layout. Great color combo. Thank you so much for the cutting file too :D

    ReplyDelete